We are very knowledgeable about typography and have strong typographic skills, an eye for detail and have read many books on the subject. We have done a 1½ year apprentice in letterpress typesetting at the John Jarrold Printing Museum (as of 2020, it is now known as the Norwich Printing Museum, UK). Almost all of our work involves typography in some way, so have a browse around this website for examples. We can help you with:
- Legibility issues: both at small, medium and large sizes.
- Increase appeal of text for different types of people.
- Text economy issues (for instance in dictionaries or on signage in the environment).
- Typographic design for general, children, dyslexic, visually impaired and ageing readers.
- Choosing a typeface or font.
- Micro-typography issues (justification, kerning, leading, tracking, hyphenation, superscript/subscript setting).
- Combining 1 or more different typefaces.
- Heading structures/hierarchies.
- Mathematical, scientific symbols and equations.
- Multilingual texts (Cyrillic, Greek, foreign languages).
3 results of typographic design by us
- Establish your service, product or business clearly, and in a professional graphic voice.
- Reach and communicate better with many more people, including people with ageing eyesight, vision impairments, or dyslexia.
- Reduced cognitive load on readers due to expert typography based on best practice standards, which ultimately tires your users less quickly.