User Design ➜ Our self-published bööks ➜ Life
Front cover (back cover and front cover).
Page 2 and 3.
Page 8 and 9.
2nd edition, 2011
ISBN 13: 978-0-9570712-1-6
Picture book (no text), coffee table.
A picture-led book (no text) story about one day in the life of somebody.
This book also makes an ideal gift, birthday present or special occasion gesture.
£8 (EUR 9.33, USD 12.35).
Ways to order
Cash, cheque, credit card, online, telephone or by mail/post.
How to order
- The book can be ordered from any up-to-date bookshop. If you live in the United Kingdom, you can find your local bookshop by visiting www.localbookshops.co.uk.
- The book can be ordered from a Waterstones store, or from their website.
- The book can be ordered online direct from the book’s distributor Central Books, or by telephone/post: (Central Books, 50 Freshwater Road, Chadwell Heath, London, RM8 1RX, United Kingdom. Mail Order Department: email@example.com, Phone: +44 (0) 845 458 9910, Fax: +44 (0) 845 458 9912, Website: www.centralbooks.com).
- The book can be ordered from Amazon.
- Cover paper: Olin Smooth cream, 300g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Inside paper: Olin Recycled (70%) cream, 160g/m², Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved, from Antalis McNaughton, UK.
- Printing: CMP, UK.
- Binding: Squareback/staple bound (but does have the book title on the spine, cleverly done).
- Page size: W 210mm × H 148mm (A5 landscape).
- Color: Greyscale.
- Number of pages: 24.
- Word count: 10.
⇧ Go to top of webpage • Problems? Questions? We welcome feedback, contact us.